Please note: successfully completing and submitting the form will take you to a new page. If you do not see a confirmation message on a new page, then please check the form and make sure any red boxes are filled in.
Unless informed otherwise the activity will take place at our yard:
Hewshott Farm Stables, Hewshott Lane, Liphook,GU30 7SU
TEL: 07721 650758
Pony days start at 10.30am and finish promptly at 3pm. Horseshoe club times vary so please check if you’re not sure. We can’t supervise children left with us outside of the specified times and therefore they are on the premises at their own risk.
Suitable clothing for the weather i.e. rain coat and layers should be supplied. For children without their own we have riding hats to borrow. They must however wear suitable footwear such as wellies or other small heeled boots covering the ankle. NO TRAINERS OR SHOES. Long trousers must also be worn. Children considered unsuitably dressed may not be able to take part.
If coming for a pony day you need to supply children with lunch and any snacks and drinks they may need.
Horseshoe club need snacks & drinks. Please make sure they have any medication they may require e.g. allergy medicine and that the instructors are aware.
Payment can be made either by cash, bank transfer (please ask for details) or cheque made payable to C. Ewen.
Pony Day - £55
Horseshoe Club - £40
1. Horse riding is a risk sport, participation therefore holds potential danger.
2. Horses are sometimes unpredictable and do not always respond as expected.
3. We advise all persons participating in equestrian activity to ensure that they have adequate personal accident insurance.
4. While riding, children must wear a t-shirt or top with long or short sleeves (no strappy tops), long trousers, suitable footwear and no jewellery of any description.
5. We require 48 hours notice of cancellation or full charge may be made.
6. GDPR: You accept that we may use the data submitted in order to provide you with the requested services. All data will be held securely, and will be deleted upon request. Data will not be passed to another party or used for any other purpose.
* Experience levels: Level 1 – complete beginner, 2 – Walk/Trot, 3 – walk / trot / canter, 4 – jumping small fences
Please complete and submit this form to book a place on any activity you want to attend.