We are a BHS approved riding centre and can provide:
- Lessons for all ages and abilities, from beginners to competition riders
- Miles of off-road hacking just minutes from the yard gate, including National Trust and Forestry Commission land
- 20 x 40 metre indoor, floodlit school
- Jumping paddock
- X-Country schooling available within hacking distance
- Onsite instruction available for any level of rider
- Assistance for competitions available
Everyone horse and every owner has different needs, so we are flexible enough to keep everyone happy.
- Full and part livery packages are available, or bespoke services designed specifically for you
- Turnout is available all year round, on well drained, sandy soil
- Specialist feed, hay and haylage can be included
- No mixed herds, there is plenty of room
- Flexible access to your horse a.m. and p.m.
- Lorry/ trailer parking available onsite
- Secure yard with CCTV